Air Lituanica E-175
Baltic Post has acquired 0.8% of Vilnius-based start-up Air Lituanica, taking the airline’s total capital to LTL11.3 million ($4.5 million). Air Lituanica, which recently split with partner Estonian Air over a debt dispute, launched operations in June. It operates scheduled flights from Vilnius to Brussels, Berlin Tegel, Prague and Munich and will begin flights to Paris Feb. 14. When it launched, Air Lituanica was 83%-owned by local development agency Start Vilnius. The remaining 17% ...
Subscribe to Access this Entire Article
"Air Lituanica receives fresh capital" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.