UK-based Stobart Group, which operates a range of transport companies including regional carrier Stobart Air, is taking complete ownership of leasing company Propius Holdings, which supplies Stobart with around half of its fleet of regional turboprops. Stobart already owns 67% of Cayman Islands-registered Propius. It is buying the remaining 33% from Irish carrier Aer Lingus for $14.7 million in cash. Propius owns eight ATR 72-600s that are operated by Stobart Air in the colors of Aer ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Stobart Air buys out its lessor" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.