The Peel Group has acquired Liverpool John Lennon Airport (JLA) owner Vantage Airports UK. Peel Group, which previously held a 35% stake in Vantage Airports UK, purchased the remaining 65% from the Vantage Airport Group, and is now the sole owner. Vantage—which instigated several improvements at loss-making JLA over the past four years—is now planning to focus on projects to grow the company in North America and other markets. Peel believes that by investing in JLA, it can take ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Peel Group acquires Liverpool Airport owner Vantage Airports UK" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions?

Already registered? here.