Air China’s (CA) new subsidiary Dalian Airlines is expected to launch Dec. 26 on the Dalian-Shenzhen route.
Air China 737-800. Courtesy, Boeing Air China’s (CA) new subsidiary Dalian Airlines is expected to launch Dec. 26 on the Dalian-Shenzhen route. It received an operating certificate last week from CAAC. CA holds an 80% stake and the Dalian Baishui Zhengtong company, representing the Dalian municipal government, holds the remaining 20% stake in the carrier (ATW Daily News, Aug. 9). The subsidiary will initially operate two Boeing 737-800s and plans to expand its fleet to five ...
Subscribe to Access this Entire Article
"Air China subsidiary Dalian Airlines to launch Dec. 26" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.