Estonia’s national carrier Estonian Air has sold its 60% stake in Amadeus Estonia to Madrid-based Amadeus IT Group as part of the airline’s restructuring process. The move increases Amadeus IT Group’s share of Amadeus Estonia from 5% to 65%.  The remaining 35% of the shares are held by Amadeus Finland. Estonian Air CEO Jan Palmér said: “The sale of our shares in Amadeus Estonia is a next step of the restructuring process, whereby we have decided to divest ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Estonian Air bows out of Amadeus ownership" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.