For over 50 years, Air Transport World is the leading monthly magazine serving the needs of the global airline and commercial air transport communities. Through its renowned editors — who have been nominated for nearly every major aviation journalism award available — ATW provides balanced international coverage of the commercial air transport industry and reports on the trends that affect the way airlines do business.
- Topics covered include airline operations, airline management issues, information technology, safety & security, eco-aviation, MRO, aero-politics and more. For a complete list of 2016 features, check the 2016 Editorial Planner.
- For up-to-the minute news and updates in between ATW issues, follow our coverage online ATWOnline.com.
- ATW Daily Digest and MRO Digest keep readers engaged with daily and weekly news updates delivered to professionals worldwide. To subscribe, visit http://atwonline.com/newsletters/signup.
ATW Events are designed to complement our publications and online tools by providing an opportunity to connect with industry leaders and peer communities face-to-face.
- ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards: Sought-after awards are given to airlines or companies that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation and superior service.
- To learn more about the ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards, visit www.ATWOnline.com/awards.
ATW provides sellers with numerous opportunities to connect with their target audiences in print, online and onsite. Through our extensive databases, we can ensure your message is seen by the right contacts, at the right time. Learn about advertising and marketing solutions for your company in our Media Kit.
Aviation Week Network
Penton's Aviation Week Network is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries that has a database of 1.2 million professionals around the world. Industry professionals rely on Aviation Week for analysis, marketing and intelligence. Customers include the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers, airlines, business aviation operators, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this global market. The product portfolio includes Aviation Week & Space Technology, AC-U-KWIK, Aircraft BlueBook, Airportdata.com, Air Charter Guide, Air Transport World, AviationWeek.com, Aviation Week Intelligence Network, Business & Commercial Aviation, ShowNews, SpeedNews, Fleet and MRO forecasts, global maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) tradeshows and aerospace & defense conferences.
The Aviation Week Network is a division of Penton.