Restructuring specialist 4K Invest has completed the majority takeover of Slovenian flag carrier Adria Airways. The new owner is registered in Luxembourg, but is managed from Munich, Germany. It acquired 96% of Ljubljana-based Adria and will make an offer to the remaining 4% of shareholders in the next few days. State-owned Adria has been facing financial difficulties for several years and the country’s government has been keen to privatize the carrier. When the sale announcement ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Majority takeover of Adria Airways completed" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions?

Already registered? here.