Chinese startup Colorful Guizhou Airlines plans to launch its inaugural flight at the end of this year, according to chairman Zhai Yan. The Guiyang-based airline has a registered capital of CNY1 billion ($163 million) in which Guizhou Industrial Investment Group invested CNY950 million to hold a 95% stake while Weining County Construction Investment Group put in CNY50 million to hold the remaining 5% stake. Zhai noted the new venture will be a low-cost carrier that will mainly operate on ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Colorful Guizhou Airlines to launch inaugural flight by year end" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions?

Already registered? here.