Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer is forecasting 10,550 new aircraft deliveries in the 30- to 150-seat segment over the next 20 years, valued at $600 billion. Embraer released the updated global forecast during a briefing at the Farnborough Air Show on July 15. Today, there are 9,000 aircraft below 150 seats in operation, but Embraer said this figure is set to increase to 16,000 aircraft, with 65% of the new deliveries being used for growth, while the remaining 35% will be ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Embraer sees demand for 10,550 new aircraft by 2037 " is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions?

Already registered? here.