Belgian regional startup Air Antwerp, which is co-owned by Irish regional CityJet and Dutch flag carrier KLM, has secured its air operator’s certificate (AOC) and will launch Fokker 50 flights to London City Airport Sept. 9. The Antwerp-headquartered airline was established in May 2019, with CityJet taking a 75% stake and KLM holding the remaining 25%. On Aug. 9, Air Antwerp CEO Johan Maertens said the company had secured its AOC and operating license. He added that Air Antwerp will ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"CityJet-KLM JV airline Air Antwerp to launch Sept. 9 " is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.