Air France-KLM is continuing to prepare for the launch of its expanded transatlantic joint venture (JV) in the coming weeks, saying Virgin Atlantic chairman Richard Branson’s decision not to sell part of his stake to the Franco-Dutch airline group will not impact its position in the JV. Branson holds 51% of the UK-based long-haul specialist and US-based Delta Air Lines holds the remaining 49%. The parties had agreed in 2017 that Branson would sell 31% to Air ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Air France-KLM: Branson’s Virgin sale reversal will not affect JV" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.