- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- David Saunders, Senior Solutions Architect, Morgan Borszcz Consulting
- Hannes Sandmeier, Vice President, cMRO and Depot Repair Development, Oracle
- Bala Subramanian, Director, Value Chain Planning Product Management, Oracle
MRO operations in airlines and related transportation industries have never been more complex, more regulated, and under more cost pressures. Airlines continue to strive for optimized MRO processes as they modify and modernize aging fleets, take ownership of complex new aircraft such as the A380s and B787s, and provide third-party MRO services. Airlines can improve aircraft availability and resource utilization while lowering parts inventories by transforming and integratingtheir maintenance planning processes with execution.
Join us to learn how you can incorporate estimates for non-routine repairs into the planning process to significantly improve turnaround times. See how a leading global airline and third party MRO service provider are leveraging an integrated platform for maintenance planning and execution to dramatically improve operational efficiency. From on boarding an entire new airframe in days, to holistically optimizing parts, equipment and labor, the MRO platform is delivering results, positioning the airline for growth and improved profitability.