- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Marketing & Insight
Okay, okay. We get it. Mobile in travel is big. Consumers spend more and more time on tablets and smartphones, and travel companies need to do a better job of reaching consumers on mobile devices.
What do passengers want from mobile? Not all mobile services are embraced by passengers in the same way. Travel companies need to align their mobile strategies: Which services are the winners and which are the losers? Which services will give you the best return on your mobile investment? Should you go mobile only for some service and continue running a multi channel strategy for others?
We surveyed over 2,500 passengers to get an in-depth picture of their wants and needs while flying from six of the world's leading airports: Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Beijing, Frankfurt, Mumbai, and São Paulo.
The webinar will provide insight on what your passengers are thinking:
- What are their priorities when it comes to mobile usage in travel?
- Why are passengers not using mobile? What can be done to increase mobile usage?
Do passengers REALLY want to go mobile….
- …to buy tickets?
- …for check-in or boarding passes?
- …to keep their travel documents or get updates?
- …to use onboard an aircraft?
Don’t miss this free webinar… REGISTER NOW!