- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Karen Walker, Editor-In-Chief, Air Transport World
- Aaron Karp, Senior Editor, Air Transport World
- Victoria Moores, European Editor/Bureau Chief, Air Transport World
- Graham Warwick, Managing Editor Technology, Aviation Week & Space Technology
ATW's editors will present their in-depth research gained from interviews with global air transport leaders for the 2015 Global Air Transportation Webinar.
This will include:
- Market performance and major events through 2014
- Forecast what is expected for 2015
- Examination of the financial and traffic trends by each major region around the world; Asia-Pacific, Europe, North & South Americas, Africa & Middle East
- Insightful industry analysis of the state of the air transport industry
- Impacts of major (or industry changing/impacting) events including the loss of two airliners in 2014, Flights MH370 and MH17 and the Ebola crisis
- Industry pain-points regarding oil prices, regulation and taxation and air traffic management capacity issues in the context of their potential to affect airline financial performance
- Overview of the manufacturing sector, including status of OEM orders & deliveries and program expectations for 2015
During the webinar you’ll be able to interact socially directly from the console (Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook) and at the end, Editors will be available for a Q&A session with all participants.