- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
- Thomas Knierim, SITA, Senior Analyst, Market Insight
- Hamed Al Hashemi, VP Information & Communication Services, ADAC - Abu Dhabi Airports Company
- George Karamanos, Vice President of Corporate Marketing & Communications, ADAC - Abu Dhabi Airports Company
The air transport industry has changed dramatically since ATW and SITA launched the first Passenger Self-Service Survey seven years ago. At that time e-commerce, online check-in and self-service kiosks were just starting to transform the travel experience. Today, they are the norm.
Now we are at the beginning of a new wave of trends that are set to revolutionize passenger interaction from booking to boarding and beyond. In particular, the accelerating trend in the adoption of mobile apps and social media offers many opportunities for change.
But such trends raise many questions:
- Are passengers ready to adapt to new channels of communication?
- How can mobile apps or social media improve the travel experience for passengers?
- Does the passenger really want more self-service?
- How fast and to what extent might passengers embrace such trends in the future?
- Does the rise of mobile apps signal the end for the kiosk?
The 2012 Passenger Self-Service Survey addresses these and related questions in interviews with over 2500 people, conducted while flying from six of the world’s leading airports: Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Beijing, Frankfurt, Mumbai, and São Paulo.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out about solutions for your company. Join our exclusive Webinar where we share the findings of the 2012 Passenger Self-Service Survey, conducted jointly by SITA and Air Transport World.
Aaron Karp, Air Transport World, Senior Editor