SAS Group announced it sold its remaining 19.9% stake in regional Skyways Holding to Largus Holding, which already owns the remaining 80.1% and is fully owned by the Salen family. The company noted that the transaction created a capital loss for SAS Group of approximately SEK40 million ($5.5 million) and is part of a number of divestments performed in line with its Core SAS strategy. SAS and Skyways said they intend to continue "close commercial cooperation." Skyways operates a ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Printer-friendly" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.