Lufthansa supervisory board approved the company's strategic investment in Brussels Airlines parent SN Airholding announced last week (ATWOnline, Sept. 16). LH will acquire a 45% stake in SN for €65 million and in 2011 will have an option to purchase the remaining 55%, at which point Brussels will be integrated fully into the group. Deal has not yet been approved by the SN board and shareholders or competition authorities. Separately, the LH board extended CFO Stephan Gemkow's ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"LH board approves Brussels Airlines acquisition" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions?

Already registered? here.