Lubumbashi-based Korongo Airlines (ZC), partly owned by Brussels Airlines (SN) parent SN Airholding, is expected to begin operations in April, several years after its projected launch (ATW, Dec. 1, 2010). ZC is a joint venture between SN Airholding and Groupe George Forrest International (GFI). The Belgian-registered holding controls 70% of the D.R. Congo-registered carrier; local investors own the remaining 30%. ZC chairman George Arthur Forrest on Thursday said the carrier had ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Congo’s Korongo Airlines could launch in April " is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.