German airports operator Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide (Fraport AG) plans to sell its 30% stake in Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen (FHLG) to iCON Flughafen (iCON), part of the iCON Infrastructure Group. The agreement, signed Aug. 6, values the 30% stake at €109.2 million ($126.6 million).  FHLG is the operating company of Hanover Airport in northern Germany. The other 70% of FHLG is held equally by the city of Hanover and Hannoversche ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Germany’s Fraport to sell 30% stake in Hanover Airport" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.