The Greenland government is looking to increase its stake in Air Greenland by acquiring two separate sets of shares, owned by the Danish government and SAS Scandinavian Airlines. Denmark owns 25% of Air Greenland, while the remaining 75% is evenly split between SAS and the Greenland government. In a joint statement released Sept. 12, SAS said the Swedish and Danish governments have come to a “political agreement,” where Greenland will “look into acquiring” ...

Subscribe to Access this Entire Article

"Air Greenland ownership under discussion" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.

Already registered? here.