CAAC gave a green light to Air China to launch Dalian Airlines, which is expected to enhance CA's position in North China.
Air China 737-800. Photo: Courtesy, Boeing. CAAC gave a green light to Air China to launch Dalian Airlines, which is expected to enhance CA's position in North China. According to the regulator, the Dalian-based carrier has a registered capital of CNY1 billion ($154.5 million). CA is the controlling stakeholder with an 80% holding. The airline invested CNY800 million while Dalian Baoshui Zhengtong Co. put forward CNY200 million to take the remaining 20% stake. CA last year ...
Subscribe to Access this Entire Article
"CAAC approves Air China's launch of Dalian Airlines" is part of ATW Plus, our online premium membership. Subscribing will provide you access to exclusive news, carefully researched airline financial, fleet and traffic data, plus the option to receive our popular, award-winning print magazine. To learn more, click here. If viewing via ATW Mobile, please login and click "Read web article" to view fully. Questions? ATWPlus@penton.com.